Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bling Bling, but for a good cause...

Well, I had a Dandy Designs jewelry show on December 6th, and it went SO well!


I had really been stressing myself out the past month, making oodles and oodles of necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and wine charms to try and get ready for the show. But once again, God is awesome, and lots of people came out and bought stuff. My friend Morgan and my mom were nice enough to help me out as my Sales Associates, so big thanks to them!


All of the proceeds from the show are going toward my Kenya trip, so now my goal is 100% met. God is AWESOME!


I even have a tiny bit of money left over from fundraising to take care of a few incidentals, like bug spray, sunscreen, bandanas, etc. that I need to buy before I leave.
Thanks so much to everyone who made it out to the show. Hope you all had a good time, and thanks for supporting my little side-business of Dandy Designs, and through that, supporting my trip to Kenya.

Here are some pics from the show...




















No comments: